Founded by Alexis Rotella in 2009, Prune Juice Journal is proudly recognized as the longest-running international literary journal dedicated solely to exploring new directions in English Senryu and related forms, including Kyoka, Haibun, Haiga, and Rengay.
- Submissions for the 6th Annual H. Gene Murtha Memorial Senryu Contest are now CLOSED – winners will be notified by June 15th
- Submissions for the July issue (#34) are now CLOSED
- Enjoy our March Issue #33
- Interview with new Prune Juice editor Tia Haynes
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram
Copyright © 2021 Prune Juice