Founded by Alexis Rotella in 2009, Prune Juice Journal is proudly recognized as the longest-running international literary journal dedicated solely to exploring new directions in English Senryu and related forms, including Kyoka, Haibun, Haiga, and Rengay.
- Check out the guidelines for the 6th Annual H. Gene Murtha Memorial Senryu Contest – Submissions open May 21st and close May 31st
- Submissions are now OPEN for Issue #34
- Enjoy our latest March Issue #33
- Interview with new Prune Juice editor Tia Haynes
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram
Copyright © 2021 Prune Juice