Founded by Alexis Rotella in 2009, Prune Juice Journal is proudly recognized as the longest-running international literary journal dedicated solely to exploring new directions in English Senryu and related forms, including Kyoka, Haibun, Haiga, and Rengay.
- Check out our latest issue – #34 July 2021
- Results are in for the 6th Annual H. Gene Murtha Memorial Senryu Contest!
- Submissions for the November issue open September 1
- Interview with new Prune Juice editor Tia Haynes
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram
Copyright © 2021 Prune Juice